Walking Behind Lawnmower Lawn Mower with CE Certified (KCL20SDP)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||30 Pieces|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: KCL20SDP
- Moving Way: Rear Push
- Applicable Area: 50m*50m
- Certification: CE, GS, EMC
- Usage: Common Lawn, Golf Courses, Soccer Field, Rugby Field
- Start Mode: Battery+Recoil
- Drive System: Self-Propelled
- Cutting Height: 30--80mm/7grade
- Front/Rear Wheel: 8"/12"
- Deck Material: Metal
- Trademark: GARDENPRO or OEM
- Origin: China
- Type: Rotary Mowers
- Cutter Type: Rotary Lawn Mower
- Feature: 4-Stroke, Height Adjustable Handles, Single Cylinder, Steel Chassis, Self Propelled, Grass Box, Mulch, Forced Air Cooling, Folding Handle
- Cutter Kind: Straight Metal Blade
- Power Source: Petrol / Gas
- Engine: Loncin,Zongshen or B&S
- Cutting Width: 20"
- Number of Blades: 1
- Grass Bag: Half-Plastic,60L
- Function: Mulching,Side & Back Discharge,Washing Link
- Specification: CE&GS
- HS Code: 8433110000
It's our most popular model with steel deck in electrical start, with central adjust of the wheel and 4-in-1 function.
With 8 ' front wheel and 12' rear wheel which give the lawnmower a very purposeful look, as well as ensuring a smoother finish, even on more lumpy grass. It is also fitted with a front anti scalp plate which ensures a great finish, even on the lowest cutting heights. The grass collector has a large 60 litre capacity and is easy to fit, remove and empty.
Naturally, The mower of this model is self -propelled, so it is easy to control; simply pull up the drive lever and away you go, release the lever and the mower comes to a stop, and with the quick release folding handles to save space when out of season
4-in-1 function combination gives you the choice of grass collection, rear discharge, side discharge or an excellent recycled (mulched) finish.
Mulching grass is a great feature, it saves so much time and can make mowing more than 30% quicker . You may well ask "Will I see the mulched grass?" and the answer is "No!" Mulched clippings are blown down into the base of the turf and are not noticeable provided the grass is cut regularly and not on the lowest setting. Some owners prefer to collect grass cuttings on areas close to the house to be certain that children or pets don't carry them inside and then use the mulching facility on all the other areas. To mulch just remove the collector.
Mulching the grass allows the clippings to be recycled improving the soil as they decompose forming a natural fertiliser high in potash and nitrogen. You will notice a marked improvement in your grass as this fertiliser takes effect over the course of the cutting season.
Quick clamps design with foldable handle convenient for your off-season store!